Effective Date: 12-10MainHire.com-2015
This Privacy Notice explains:-
1. The type of personal information about you which is processed by MainHire.com when you use the MainHire.com Services and/or the MainHire.com Websites;
2. How MainHire.com processes the personal information about you when you use the MainHire.com Services and the MainHire.com Websites.
3. The purposes for which MainHire.com collects and processes your personal information;
4. Your right to access and correct your personal information;
5. The class of third parties to which MainHire.com may disclose your personal information to;
6. Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
7. How MainHire.com safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the MainHire.com Websites. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of the MainHire.com Services and the MainHire.com Websites after MainHire.com have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the MainHire.com Services and/or the MainHire.com Websites. If you continue to use the MainHire.com Services and/or the MainHire.com Websites after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of the MainHire.com Services and/or the MainHire.com Websites indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
In this Privacy Notice:-
“personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting, using, disclosing, correcting, destructing.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. When you register for the MainHire.com Services
1. Each time when you register with MainHire.com for any of the MainHire.com Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a MyMainHire.com account.
2. The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport number, country of residence.
3. Whenever the personal information requested by MainHire.com is marked as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal information by MainHire.com. If you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, then MainHire.com will be unable to provide the relevant services to you and your application for such services will be rejected.
2. From your use of the MainHire.com Services and/or the MainHire.com Websites
1. We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the MainHire.com Services and/or to use the MainHire.com Websites. The following are examples of personal information MainHire.com may collect directly from you:-
2. Date of birth;
3. Telephone number or mobile number;
4. Your image;
5. Academic qualifications;
6. Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
8. Personal interests and preferences;
9. Working experience;
10. Credit card or debit card details;
11. Other information associated with a resume for job applications
2. If you choose to add referees to your resume, MainHire.com will ask you for their names, telephone numbers, emails, position titles and other relevant particulars. This information will be enclosed as part of your job application and employers may contact them to get references for your applications.
3. If you choose to use MainHire.com Services to tell a friend about its services or MainHire.com Websites, MainHire.com will ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. An e-mail inviting your friend to use the MainHire.com Services or to visit the MainHire.com Websites will be sent to him/her automatically.
4. If you wish to stop MainHire.com from processing this type of personal information about you, MainHire.com will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
5. In addition, MainHire.com may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on MainHire.com Websites, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of the MainHire.com Websites and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us here.
3. When you visit the MainHire.com Websites
1. When you visit any MainHire.com Websites our web servers automatically collect information about your visit to these websites, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time, date and duration of your visit. your IP address is a unique identifier for your computer or other access device
2. MainHire.com may track your visits to any MainHire.com Websites by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other access device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites.
3. Cookies allow MainHire.com to save preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also help MainHire.com collect anonymous click stream data for tracking user trends and patterns. MainHire.com may use the anonymous click stream data to help the Advertiser to deliver better-targeted advertisements.
4. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. You should understand that areas of certain websites will not function properly if you set your internet browser to not accept cookies.
5. MainHire.com also uses clear gifs in its HTML-based emails in order to find out which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows MainHire.com to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of its marketing campaigns.
2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The purposes for which MainHire.com processes your personal information are as follows:-
1. To verify your identity;
2. To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness;
3. To provide the MainHire.com Services which you have requested;
4. To administer and manage the MainHire.com Services provided to you;
5. To contact you in respect of MainHire.com Services;
6. To improve placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to you;
7. To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
8. To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided by you;
9. To process your order for the MainHire.com Services which you have requested;
10. To investigate and resolve any of the MainHire.com Services, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to MainHire.com regarding MainHire.com Services;
11. To manage staff training and quality assurance;
12. To monitor and improve the performance of the MainHire.com Websites and the MainHire.com Services;
13. To maintain and develop the MainHire.com Websites and MainHire.com Services;
14. To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for MainHire.com to enhance and customize the MainHire.com Services;
15. To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with the MainHire.com Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
16. To assist MainHire.com in understanding your browsing preferences on the MainHire.com Websites so that MainHire.com can tailor content accordingly;
17. To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
2. You are not able to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 2.1 above. If you do not consent to MainHire.com processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with MainHire.com for the MainHire.com Services and stop using the MainHire.com Websites.
3. MainHire.com will ask for your consent before processing your personal information other than those set out in Clause 2.1.
4. In addition, MainHire.com may use your personal information for the following purposes:-
1. To promote and market to you:
1. Other MainHire.com Services; or
2. Services of third parties which MainHire.com thinks may be of interest of you;
2. To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or message informing you of a critical performance error in the MainHire.com Websites and/or the MainHire.com Services.
3. To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including but not limited to using the MainHire.com Services and/or the MainHire.com Websites.
1. MainHire.com gives you the option of putting your resume in the MainHire.com Resume Database provided that you use MainHire.com’s preset format for uploading your resume. There are two ways of doing so:-
1. You can store your resume in the MainHire.com Resume Database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders will not have access to search it through the MainHire.com Resume Database.
2. You can allow your resume to be searchable by Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders. When you opt to make your resume searchable, your full resume and personal information will be visible to Employers or Advertisers or SiVA Account Holder who download your resume from MainHire.com Resume Database.
2. MainHire.com uses its best effort to restrict access to the MainHire.com Resume Database only to those who have subscribed to the MainHire.com Services, these parties may retain a copy of your resume in their own files or databases.
3. MainHire.com will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without MainHire.com’s consent, gain access to the MainHire.com Resume Database. However, MainHire.com is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of resume by any third parties.
4. Notwithstanding Clause 3.1, MainHire.com reserves the right to have full access to your resume for the purpose set out in Clause 2.1 to perform MainHire.com Services.
4. CHOICE AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You may have different privacy concerns. MainHire.com’s goal is to be clear of what information it collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example:-
1. You can control who you share your personal information with;
2. You can review and control your subscription to various marketing preferences, MainHire.com Services;
3. You may view, edit or delete your personal information and preferences at any time.
4. You may choose not to receive any marketing materials from MainHire.com;
5. You may also subscribe to additional MainHire.com Services by logging into a MyMainHire.com account;
2. You can delete your MyMainHire.com account at any time in which event MainHire.com will remove all access to your account and resume in the database. The deletion of your MyMainHire.com account does not affect resumes that you had already sent to Employers or were previously downloaded by Employers, Advertisers or SiVA Account Holders.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. MainHire.com will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 2 above and any legal or business purposes.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. MainHire.com is committed to keeping personal information secure. MainHire.com has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
2. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us here.
7. TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
1. Personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for MainHire.com to effectively manage its business including to render the MainHire.com Services to you to achieve the purposes described in Clause 2:-
1. The Advertisers;
2. The Employers;
3. Third parties contracted by MainHire.com to assist MainHire.com in delivering all or part of the MainHire.com Services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
1. Payment gateway services for optional services;
2. Profiling/assessment services;
3. Online advertising services;
4. Mapping services;
5. Maintenance and repair services; and
6. Market research and website usage analysis services.
4. Strategic partners that work with MainHire.com to provide the MainHire.com Services or that help market and promote MainHire.com Services and/or MainHire.com Websites;
5. The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees so as to verify your academic qualification;
6. Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
7. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
8. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
9. Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
10. MainHire.com’s professional advisors on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisors providing advice to MainHire.com;
11. Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of MainHire.com (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the MainHire.com Services which it acquired; and
12. Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
2. Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
3. MainHire.com does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
8. YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to MainHire.com about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting MainHire.com here.
9. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
1. It may be necessary for MainHire.com to transfer your personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of MainHire.com’s service providers or strategic partners (“overseas entities”) is involved in providing part of the MainHire.com Services.
10. LINKED SITES
1. MainHire.com Websites that may contain links to third party sites.
3. You can login to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
11. YOUR CONSENT
1. In using the MainHire.com Services and/or the MainHire.com Websites, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by MainHire.com in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform MainHire.com to the contrary here.
2. Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and Employers to disclose your personal information to MainHire.com.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
1. If you still have questions about this Privacy Notice, please visit Help or Frequently Asked Questions on the MainHire.com Websites. MainHire.com requests your name, phone number, email address and comments so that MainHire.com may respond to your concerns effectively and works to improve the MainHire.com Services and/or MainHire.com Websites.